Recommendations: Straight eye hooks are recommended specially for small sizes.
When you need to weight your flies:
+ You can use brass or tungsten eyes below the hook shank.
+ Or use heavy wires along the hook shank and bend.
+ Or apply a bead up to the eye before applying the Magic Head.
+ Tying materials on top will keep the weight of the hook bend balanced with the Magic Tool.
- UNI Thread 3/0 - Fly Tying Thread, waxedSpecial Price €2.25 Regular Price €2.50
- BucktailSpecial Price €8.91 Regular Price €9.90
- TMC 811 S - HooksSpecial Price €5.31 Regular Price €5.90
- Lead Eyes, PaintedSpecial Price €3.15 Regular Price €3.50
- FM Super GlueSpecial Price €7.11 Regular Price €7.90
- MarabouSpecial Price €3.51 Regular Price €3.90