- Orvis Helios 3D Canna da mosca1.129,00 €
- Coda Rio DirectCore Flats Pro Saltwater Fly Line, StealthtipPrezzo speciale 99,90 € Prezzo normale 129,00 €
- Hatch Tempest 2 Plier Pinze, blu349,00 €
- Mason Hard Mono Shock-Tippet5,90 €
- Tarpon Toad, tan6,90 €
- Coda WF Rio Outbound Short Tropic, floatPrezzo speciale 69,90 € Prezzo normale 109,00 €
- Hatch Saltwater FC Shock Tippet39,90 €
- Hatch Nipper Tagliafili 2, rosso119,00 €
Hatch Premium Braid Backing 68 lbs., white
Hatch had created a backing material that has the touch and feel of Dacron combined with the strength and diameter of Gel Spun in a single 8 braid PE line for use in all fly fishing applications.
Diameter: 0,37 mm (0,015 in.)
Strength: 30 kg (68 lbs.)
Quantity: 100 m (109 yds.)
If you order more than one 100m spool, don't worry spools are connected.
Why only one size backing?
Take a look at the chart below. You’ll see that the diameter of Hatch backing is equal to or less than our competitors’ products. Now look at the lb/kg ratings. You’ll notice right away that our material is stronger than everyone else’s. The diameter of the line determines how much backing builds up on the arbor of a reel, not the pound rating. So, a single diameter line can be used effectively in all fly-fishing applications - fresh or saltwater.