- Orvis Pro Insulated Beanie, blackoutPrezzo speciale 54,40 € Prezzo normale 69,00 €
- Orvis Lanyard Loaded109,00 €
- Orvis Windproof Sweater Fleece Jacket Giacca, navyPrezzo speciale 99,00 € Prezzo normale 119,00 €
- Orvis Buff Coolnet UV+, Hookjaw25,90 €
- Hanak Champion Landing Net49,90 €
- Guideline MulticlipperPrezzo speciale 15,12 € Prezzo normale 18,90 €
Orvis Pro Insulated Beanie, cedar
Spedizione GRATUITA per ordini superiori a € 79
This lightweight, Polartec-lined PRO Insulated Beanie seals in heat around your head in the most brutal cold.
In brutal winter winds and biting cold the Polartec®-lined PRO Insulated Beanie is the Alaskan-level headwear that saves the day. Exceptionally warm yet lightweight from 80g of PrimaLoft® Active Gold—the exact same insulation found in the PRO Insulated Hoodie—the Beanie’s cuff stretches to fit and retains phenomenal heat with zero bulk, making it a critical piece of gear that packs down micro-small and saves space in a pocket or your kit. Inside, you’ll find a Polartec Power Grid™ liner to manage moisture and increase breathability. Made durable with wind- and water-resistant protection from specially coated 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon.
+ Feather light, yet phenomenally warm with 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active Insulation
+ Moisture-wicking, breathable Polartec® Power Grid™ liner
+ Wind- and water-resistant protection from specially coated 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon
+ Comfy, stretch cuff for the perfect fit
+ Packs down small for easy storage in pockets or kit
Size: S/M and L/XL