1) The first time you inflate the Drifter the tubes might twist a little. Take it easy and make sure that the vents are in center.
2) Do not inflate vent 1 rockhard and then vent 2. Vent 1 is the smaller chamber on the middle of the pontoon. Just fill it quite firm, then the second vent 2. Vent 2 is the large chamber that goes all through the pontoon. This should have most of the air. If you can push down a cm with your finger the pontoon is inflated well enough.
Remember! When it is warm and sunny, the air within the tube expand. If you misplace the pontoon in the sun or store it in a warm place the tubes might explode. When You store it inflated, make sure that you have no more than half of the needed air in it.
Weight capacity: 140 kg (300 pounds )
Length: 140 cm
Width: 115 cm
Weight: 6,5 kg
- Sage Payload Fly Rods Canne da mosca899,00 €
- Outcast Power Kick Fins199,00 €
- Guideline Double Action Pump for Belly Boats Pompa doppiaPrezzo speciale 14,90 € Prezzo normale 21,90 €