USAGE OF COOKIES
Embrace the deep wade. Corner comfort. And access the untrammeled-unscathed-in Simms’ FREESTONE® Waders and Pants, powered by a Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb. With center leg-seam construction that prioritizes fit. Toast icy digits inside the fleece-lined reach-through handwarmer pocket in wader model. Conveniently convert from chest-to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles. Tap an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch.
Updated with features you’ve asked for and built with Simms QuadraLam™ Technology with Toray® fabric, these very affordable waders stand up to challenging conditions with total comfort and performance.
- Articulated patterning combined with center leg seam cosntruction offer the ultimate in fit and comfort
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket is fleece lined for comfort, and offers secure storage for gear
- Reversible suspender buckles offer an easy conversion to a waist high wader
- Hourglass stockingfoot patterning eliminates excess material and offers a low profile fit in a wading boot
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof
- Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
- Material Tech: 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ Waterproof/Breathable
Offered in 12 stock sizes: S, M, MS, MK, ML, L , LS, LK, LL, XL, XLS, XXL