|Model||Lenght||Class||Weight||Handle||Rec. head weight|
|904||9'||#4||71g||Full wells & microbutt||9-11g / 140-170 grains|
|905||9'||#5||72g||Full wells & microbutt||11-13g / 170-200 grains|
|906||9'||#6||74g||Full wells & microbutt||13-15g / 200-230 grains|
|907||9'||#7||84g||Full wells w. butt||17-19g / 260-290 grains|
|908||9'||#8||85g||Full wells w. butt||19-21g / 290-325 grains|
|909||9'||#9||87g||Full wells w. butt||21-23g / 325-355 grains|
|996||9'9"||#6||91g||Full wells w. butt||13-15g / 200-230 grains|
|997||9'9"||#7||92g||Full wells w. butt||17-19g / 260-290 grains|
|998||9'9"||#8||93g||Full wells w. butt||19-21g / 290-325 grains|
Elevation 9ft #4-5-6: The 4 and 5 wt are typical all-round trout rods for dries, nymphs and lighter streamers. The 6wt is the choice for bigger flies, bigger fish and more windy conditions.
Elevation 9ft #7-8-9: Typical rods for the heavier fishing after migratory trout, pike, salmon, seatrout and bonefish. These rods suit rivers, lakes, coastal and flats fishing where big fish and demeaning conditions are common. Unique balance and weight for rods in this category.
Elevation 9'9ft #6-7-8: Rods made for both lake and river fishing after trout, seatrout and salmon. The new length of 9'9ft is the ultimate compromise between 9'6 and 10ft. It gives you the power of the 9'6ft and the reach/distance of the 10ft. Lighter, crisper and better feel than the 10ft.
- Guideline Fario LW Fly Reel, NT8 greySpecial Price €327.92 Regular Price €409.90
- Guideline Coastal Dual Camo HeadoverSpecial Price €7.92 Regular Price €9.90
- Guideline Experience DW (Deep Wading) VestSpecial Price €111.92 Regular Price €139.90
- Guideline Laxa 2.0 Wading Boot, Felt SoleSpecial Price €147.92 Regular Price €184.90
- Guideline Foldable Carbon Wading StaffSpecial Price €87.92 Regular Price €109.90
- Scott Merino Beanie€54.90